Monday, September 4, 2017

First Monday Favorites

Sidsel of Sid's Sea Palm Cooking invites foodie bloggers everywhere to link up their favorite recipe from the previous month on the first Monday of each new month.

My personal favorite from last month was this Copy Cat Big Boy Broccoli soup that I made for #SoupSaturdaySwappers. You can learn all about our group and get the recipe for this wonderful soup at my original post.

You can also link up your favorite recipe from last month and/or take a look at others favorites by clicking on any of the links below.

Happy Monday Folks.

More First Monday Favorites







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We certainly are Debra. I don't know if I'm happy or sad about that.

      Delete
  2. I love soup, I love Broccoli, and if we ever get cooler weather here, I'm going to try this out. Thanks for linking up to First Monday Favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's hard to get excited about soup during a heat wave LOL

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.